Friday, August 1, 2014
Tips For A Great Program
Hi, Codegirl101 here with a new post, sorry for the delay. :)
Today, I'm going to give you some tips on a great program...
1. Don't try to make the scripts long to amaze people, in fact, its even more amazing if you keep the script neat and simple!
2. Try do make programs that haven't been made before, whats the point in creating something that already exists?
3. Add interactivity, and listen to people who give you suggestions, they could be great!
4. (This tip also applies to the list below), Try to have a story in it, or just have a point, it's okay to have inspiration, in fact it's great as long as you give credit :D!
If your looking for popularity... (That's not a bad thing, trust me, I was once starving for popularity, but I didn't know how to get it :)
1. People are looking for games, and fun animations, or just interactive projects.
2. Add a thumbnail, if you have good graphics on the front, people will be attracted and click on it, it works on me too sometimes :)
3. If you have a good reputation, don't make horrible and pointless projects, that will ruin your reputation for good...
4. Keep your experiments on a test account, you don't want your profile to be jammed with test projects do you?
Hope this helped,
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I agree, bad reputation ruined me for goodReplyDelete